Whether you’re removing a wall to change the design of a room, making it more aesthetically pleasing, or to connect two rooms together, we are the company for you! Throughout the entire process, we will ensure the cleanliness of the project and the integrity of your building.
Upon assessment of the changes that you wish to make, we will assess the adaptability of the existing structure, the necessary structural requirements and if necessary, work alongside respected engineers to ensure that Australian Standards are met.
Wall removal with maximum personal care
Working in homes is what we do everyday and rest assured that we will treat yours as if it was our own. Throughout the entire process we will ensure that we move/cover furniture appropriately and carefully, lay down protective sheets and exert confidence with the project. We will minimise dust migration using portable extract systems and dust screens where required, and minimise the impact of the work on the surrounding rooms as much as possible!
The Steps Involved in your Wall Removal Project:
- Request a free no-obligation quotation
- Apply for building approval (if required)
- Once approved, we will order all of the materials to be delivered to site and prepare the area for the work to be carried out, including segregating it from other areas to prevent dust ect.
- Complete all scoped works ensuring compliance to Australian Standards and structural integrity
- Then carry out builders clean in the areas affected
For further advice on wall removal or any other building maintenance services, please make an enquiry below or call us direct to book your free inspection and quotation.